Here are my 7 TOP TIPS to get rid of Acne without drugs:
1. Stop buying over-the-counter acne treatments, they simply don’t work in the long term and just cost you a lot of money.
You are spending money unnecessarily as you can cure your acne the natural way by changing your lifestyle a little and follow some common sense tips.
Why do you think acne over-the-counter remedies don’t work on a long term basis?
Think about it, if they worked straight away, you wouldn’t have to keep buying them and the big acne drug companies would go out of business! They make loads of cash out of you by promoting a product that seems to help your acne till you stop using it your acne comes back. So you have to buy more, so it goes on.
Here are the rest of my 7 TOP TIPS to ‘Get rid of Acne’ naturally:
2. Make sure you drink plenty of fresh water, 5-7 glasses a day. This will help flush out the toxins and pollutants that can contribute to your skin problem.
3. Eat a healthy diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables to give your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs to stave off bacteria.
4. Take a Zinc supplement. Foods high in Zinc include yeast, peanuts, beans, and whole grain cereals, brown rice, whole wheat bread, potato and yogurt. Of all these vegetarian zinc foods, pumpkin seeds offer one of the most concentrated non-meat food sources of zinc.
5. Cleanse your face at least twice a day using a gentle medicated tea tree oil based soap. Pat your skin dry, do not rub as this will break the skin and could cause scarring later. Apply a small amount of tea tree oil all over your face and allow to soak in. Tea tree is a natural antiseptic and will help to kill off the bacteria. To aid in the healing process and help prevent scarring use some Aloe vera gel. You can buy a tube or a plant and use the natural ‘sticky gel’ that comes from inside the plant spikes. Just break one off to release the gel and apply gently to your face.
6. Eat plenty of nuts that are high in vitamin E (great for healing) like almonds, brazil nuts and cashews (rich in Zinc) NOT FOR NUT ALLERGY SUFFERERS
7. Avoid dairy products, chocolate, caffeine and sugar, this may not help everyone but it is shown to be beneficial in a lot of acne case studies. Keep well away from ‘junk foods’
The bottom line is Stop wasting your time with over the counter remedies that only work in the short term. Isn’t it worth some small lifestyle changes to get rid of those awful acne spots that are causing you so much heartache? Change your life for the better now.
Try the natural way, I promise you won’t regret it.
For more articles on healing your acne the natural way go to Acne Treatments
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jubo
Since my teenage years, I was plagued with severe cystic acne. For almost 14 years I suffered from frequent and severe flare-ups. Like many other acne sufferers, I assumed that acne was a “teenager’s thing” so it was obviously very frustrating when my acne only worsened with age – despite my devotion to get rid of this problem,the constant trips to the dermatologist and thousands of dollars spent on skin care products.
After reading your “Acne No More” book, I immediately felt confident and empowered to solve the problem. Suddenly, there was a clear well structured plan to follow that seemed so logical and promising as opposed to sitting back and passively accepting my faith.
Even though Acne No More is not a quick fix cure by any means, I have seen fantastic results in a very short time. I started your step-by-step program on mid June 2007. By the end of July 2007 my skin was so soft, smooth, and acne free, it felt like winning the lottery.I’d warmly recommend the book to any man and woman afflicted with acne.”
– Pauline Robertson, 31(Auckland, New Zealand)
The above are ‘before and after’ pictures of Pauline Robertson , one of my customers from New Zealand. Pauline had suffered from severe cystic acne for14 years. These pictures show how quickly and dramatically your skin can clear by following the holistic step-by-step system within Acne No More.
Q : What are the disadvantages of the Acne No More Book?
A : As far as I can see, the only real downside to the Acne No More e book, is that it contains so much quality information, some readers may find it a bit overwhelming at first.
The upside is however, that readers can feel confident and assured that it will be worth the effort because this will literally be the last book they ever have to buy on the subject.
Q : So, What’s the Bottom line?
A : If you’re looking for a magic potion or quick fix, Acne No more is not for you.
However, if you’re searching for the truth about acne, are ready and willing to put in the work, make the lifestyle changes necessary to achieve acne freedom,
as far as I can see you will find Acne No More to be one of the best investments you ever made in your life.
Click here to learn more about Mike Walden’s Acne No More